Adfly - One of the best decision i ever made

When I wanted to make money online few years back, never in my mind that, adfly is the best decision i ever made.

I am not good at remembering date.

I chose adfly just out of curiosity, just testing here and there. At that time I made money online with active income, Magpie, adly, sponsoredtweets.  Out of curiosity i just tried a program that give  passive income, althoug the pay perclick too litle compared to how much i was paid per tweets by those program.

Furthermore after some time, i became more determined, just because some of my blogging friends belittled of choosing adfly. They said i  will never ever cashed out from adfly. meaning that i will never get USD5 from adfly.


So my first target was to cahout USD5 monthly.

Little that i expected, in 2018 i still get paid from adfly. Monthly. The amount? lets keep it secret. :)

Why it is listed in my best decision i ever made?

Because it challenge the ordinary thinking of some people. Because, I can prove that i can what people said i cannot do.




No comments:

Post a Comment