Passive Income with Onexox

Onexox is one of my business. Local bussiness for Malaysian. Same as adfly, it gives me passive income. 

Why I am doing onexox business? 




The first thing about onexox that i like is that, it is innovative, while other prepaid telco short validity. Boldly, ONEXOX give credit validity of 28 months and will be extended every time they topup. The capital to join the bussiness are only RM90. If you want to be a dealer for other big  telcos in Malaysia, it will cost thousands Ringgit Malaysia. As a dealer, I will be paid 10% from my users reload value. 

Usually on average malaysian will topup around RM30 per month, however according to recent trends I can estimate aound RM50 per  3 months. Currently I have around 250 users registered. 

I am not going to do the math here, just imagine, if i get 15 users permonth. 

Innovation is also the very reason why,i decided to make money with adfly in the first hand. At the time where link shortener becamme famous with bit.ly etc. Adfly put a little twist that allows shortened link to earn some income. And there are no cost involved, its FREE to join. 

Onexox also a progressive company, that always come with better improvement for users and dealers. Recently, Onexox just released a package called Onexox Black! What is What is onexox black? It is not a prepaid, and also not a postpaid. Its the hybrid of both. 




I dont really know about you guys, what you did in your place or countries, but if you like passive income, try to find any real bussiness that you only need to work hard for a while and enjoy the recurring income later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment